Wednesday, September 3, 2008

DOOL Day 2


Wake up, check. Play in a box with your Dino Baby, check.


Our first errand, drop off stuff at Ursila's house, here's what I encountered on the walk from the curb to her door...For those of you that can't read what the Mommy is saying thats, "I'm gonna beat you with a stick."


Then I had to go to stupid David's Bridal to look for a dress for my friends wedding...The outrage...they were closed, the didn't open until 11 am!!


I am nonplussed about my unsuccessful trip to David's Bridal...


...I must fill the void with coffee.


Return home to play in the box.


Katie sleeps...mommy crafts, hey it's better then a beating with a stick! ;)


Katie's awake...time for chores...I won't bore you with all the photos.


After dinner it's bath time.


Story in a tent...then bed.


I love when people drop by with wine! Good night everyone!

No comments: